SEAMMS Foundation offers financial assistance for eligible individuals under the age 18. Based on your financial need, either reduced or full funding may be available.
Your child may be eligible for financial assistance if you:
- Have limited or no health insurance
- Are not eligible for government assistance (for example: Medicaid or the Affordable Care Act)
- Can show you have financial need
- Provide the necessary information/documentation about your household finances
About the Application Process
The application process involves the following steps:
- You must first explore your eligiblity for some type of insurance benefits (ie. automobile insurance).
- You complete the Financial Assistance Application form.
- You provide the supporting documents listed in the documentation checklist.
- We check your income/family size to determine your eligiblity, using a sliding scale based on federal poverty guidelines.
- We will notify you of your eligiblity for financial assistance.
If you live outside of the United State or choose to mail in your application you may PRINT the Application Form or request a copy. Please do not send any original documents.
Please attach copies of the following documents which apply to you. If there are any missing, the processing of your application will be delayed.
If you have income (list A)
- Income tax return
- Social Security 1099 forms or award letters
- Pay stubs for the last 3 months
- Schedule C and/or profit and loss statement if you are self-employed
If you have no income (list B)
- A letter of support
- A letter signed by the person who provides your support
- A copy of your Letter of Denial of your application for Medical Assistance/Insurance